All cabins have a spectacular lake view
- All cabins are non-smoking inside and no pets are permitted.
- All Cabins have a beautiful view of Beaver Lake.
- All cabins include a Jacuzzi for two, fireplace, a full kitchen, a king-size bed, bed linens and towels, hairdryers, a television on Dish Network, Wi-Fi, a charcoal grill, a private deck, and patio chairs. **We don’t provide paper towels and napkins.
No DVD players in cabins.
- Boats stalls for rent at Lost Bridge Marina, just a quick 3-4 miles from cabins.
- Boat rentals at Lost Bridge Marina: reserve early by calling 479-359-3222.
- Cafe in Garfield at the Short Stop and Jody’s Trails End on Ventris Road. Open Fridays and Saturdays through the end of October. Dining in Rogers is a 30-minute drive or Eureka Springs is approximately a 40-minute drive.
- Historical downtown Rogers offers unique shops and locally owned Dining and Bars.
- Firewood is provided only in winter months, typically from the middle of October through February. Wood is limited and weather must be cold for us to deliver to your cabin. Please ask before you arrive if there are wood available. One bundle is delivered daily for an evening fire.
- Enjoy hiking trails and swimming at Lost Bridge North and South Park (10-minute drive).
- Kitchens: dish soap, dish towels, salt and pepper, coffee with filters, dishes, crock pots, toaster, blender, silverware, coffee pot, pots and pans, cookie sheet, pizza pan and muffin pan. Cedar Bluff cabin has an electric skillet extra serving dishes.
- Cedar Bluff Cabin has Dishwasher.
- Country Blue cabin and the Cedar Bluff Cabin have Wifi.
- Plan your groceries: Dollar General Store in Garfield on 62 right before Garfield. The store has basics with no produce available. Best to Shop in Rogers.
You are coming to Whispering Hills Cabins to relax and get away from town. Sit on your deck, enjoy the view, see wildlife, and make wonderful memories.